Posted by / Monday, July 23, 2007 / 3 Comments /

Helping Students Since 1945

This is just good old fashion fun, clever and very realistic.
I know I've used a Bic to fill my hands with notes.
Share This Post :
Tags :


  1. House of HancockJuly 29, 2007 at 3:33 PM

    This is a great ad indeed... something that the majority of all people can relate to in one way or the other.

    I want to share this when our new blog is up and running... I will be sure to link back to you.

  2. Great ad!!! Quite a "unique" one. Main thing is whole blog is full of such "unique" ads.
    Keep it up :)

  3. Acquaintant with RajanAugust 28, 2007 at 7:27 AM

    i am buying this pen for sure :)



[3][Christmas Commercials][featured][Latest Christmas Spots][This posts]
great ads is simply a collection of great (and some not so great) ad campaigns. We are not employed by an ad agency, or sponsored by a brand in any way.


[1][Food and Drink][recent][Ad of the Week]

Popular Ads This Week