Wednesday, May 22, 2013



Credits:
Creative Ad Agency: The Martin Agency
Chief Creative Officer: Joe Alexander
Group Creative Director: Steve Bassett
Creative Director: Wade Alger
Creative Director, Art Director: Sean Riley
Senior Copywriter: Ken Marcus
Executive Broadcast Producer: Molly Souter
Producer: Samantha Tucker
Junior Producer: Emily Taylor
Strategic Planner: Melissa Cabral
Group Account Director: Chris Mumford
Account Director: Liz Toms
Account Supervisor Parker Collins
Account Coordinator: Carter Crenshaw
Project Manager: Susan Karns
Group Talent Director: Suzanne Wieringo
Production Business Manager: Amy Trenz
Production Company: Hungry Man
Director: Wayne McClammy
Director of Photography: Tim Ives
Executive Producer, Managing Partner: Kevin Byrne
Producer: Nate Young
Production Supervisor: Steve Ruggieri
Editorial Company: Mackenzie Cutler
Editor: Ian MacKenzie
Editor: Dave Koza
Assistant Editor: Carmen Hu
Editorial Producer: Evan Meeker
Director of Operations: Biz Lunskey
Visual Effects: The Mill
Executive Producer: Jo Arghiris
Producer: Colin Blaney
Shoot Supervisor: Tony Robins
2-D Lead Artist: Randy McEntee
2-D Artists: Tony Robins, Paul Downes, Jamin Clutcher
Art Support: Rob Meade
3-D Lead Artist: Kevin Ives
3-D Artists: Billy Dangyoon Jang, Olivier Varteressian, Laurent Giaume, Justin Diamond, Sean Dooley, Joshua Merck, Hassan Taimur, Wyatt Savarese, Samuel Crees, Ross Scroble
Audio Post, Sound Design: Rainmaker Studios
Engineer: Jeff McManus
Music: "Happier Than" theme song by Adam Schlesinger

16 comments :

  1. I love the camel. It tickled my ribs. Made my day. I laughed out loud. I squealed with delight. Love that camel! And the guys and gals at the ad agency that thought it up! Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really great channel. I especially liked that camel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No credit for the camel? It's name? How did they find him? I love this commercial... just need a bit more info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this commercial but who did the voiceover??

    ReplyDelete
  5. No voice talent credit? Seriously? I did find out he is a young actor from NYC. http://on.aol.com/video/who-is-the-voice-behind-the-geico-hump-day-camel--517844564
    I LOVE this commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer's funniest commercial, it has me using my best camel/Chris Sullivan voice every Wednesday to announce "Hump Day is Heyahhhh." Good job, everyone (and you, too, Camel)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best Geico commercial by far I laugh every time I hear it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be the very best commerical GIECO has come up with so far. The voice is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geico camel commercial. Best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the camel commerical should win the best commercial of the year. It is so funny and it makes me laugh everytime I see it. It is something we say every Wed. I want a Tee Shirt with the camel and the saying on it so bad. Please come out with a Shirt. You will make a fortune. Kathy from Bear, DE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anybody know how the commercial was made? Is this an animated camel or is he real?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Check out, now you can even get a camel shirt:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/130959948109

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this ad from first time I saw it. Chris Sullivan is perfect! Kudos to the Martin Agency and all the people who made this ad. So where did the camel come from?
    I think you should have Point of Purchase life size camels made up along with
    large posters and t-shirts. I would love a life-size display of the camel in my
    living room. Great great ad. Makes me laugh every time I see it. AND I remember that it's for Geico Insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this ad is the funniest ad I have ever seen! it makes me laugh everytime, great job! I don't usually comment on advertising but felt I should let you know that this ad is really something to be proud of, and people are talking about it! Everyone is saying "hump day" like the camel does on Wednesdays at my office!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What''s the camels name?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the camel..even his expression and crazy walk is priceless..would have sworn the voice was Jeff Garlin though!

    ReplyDelete