Pepsi Puts Beyoncé Face On A Can
Get ready for whole lot of Beyonce during the 2013 Superbowl, Pepsi announced the Big Games half time performer will also be appearing on Pepsi cans and I'm assuming we wont be surprised to see here in one of Pepsi's Super Bowl ads this year. Read the full scoop at Brand Channel HERE.
The Fact Brief:
Pepsi is announcing a true creative and wide-ranging global collaboration with worldwide music icon, Beyoncé. Together they will collaborate in developing new content and innovative ways to engage fans, consumers and retailers to benefit both brands.
- Beyoncé is our partner and Brand Ambassador for Pepsi. Pepsi has had a relationship with Beyoncé for more than a decade – she first served as a Pepsi spokesperson in 2002.
- Since then, she has become a global pop culture phenomenon – arguably one of the biggest pop stars in the world - winning 16 GRAMMY® awards and selling more than 100 million albums worldwide.
- The multi-faceted collaboration with Beyoncé includes:
- Establishing the Creative Development Fund, a resource devoted to the co-creation of innovative and relevant consumer content.
- Collaboration on design – in addition to having her image on a can or bottle, she is working with us on the design of all materials related to the partnership.
- Beyoncé starring in a new “Live for Now” global TV commercial, currently planned for release in early 2013
- Beyoncé will be appearing in print and out of home advertisements for Pepsi. She will also be visible in-store and on-premise through materials such as shelf promotions, in-store displays and in-store advertising.
- The Beyoncé partnership is the lead example of how Pepsi is pioneering a new way for brands to engage with musical artists, moving from sponsor to partner. This creates a creative and commercial collaboration that serves both artist and brand.
- Beyond the partnership with Beyoncé, we are using our global scale and scope to create a platform to support multiple country-specific Pepsi musical artists.
- With our music program, we can excite our existing fans and attract new consumers to Pepsi, connecting their love of music with the refreshing experience of drinking Pepsi, driving sales of Pepsi globally.
- Our retail partners love music partnerships and are ready to embrace this relationship because Pepsi has a proven record of promotions that drive store traffic and sales.
Pepsi Puts Beyoncé Face On A Can Reviewed by Sylvia G on Monday, December 10, 2012 Rating: